You are not alone in your immigration efforts. We are here to help you feel comfortable no matter what you are facing.
Let us put our over 21 years of immigration law experience to work for you.
Call us today to schedule a consultation
Board Certified, Texas Board of Legal Specialization,
Immigration and Nationality Law
Licensed to practice in Texas in 1994, admitted to practice before the Texas
Supreme Court,the U.S. Supreme Court, the Courts of Appeals for the Second,
Fifth, Ninth and Eleventh Circuits, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern
District of Texas.
Texas Supreme Court: 1994
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas: 1994
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit: 1994
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit: 2003
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit: 2003
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit: 2006
U.S. Supreme court: 2006
University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas 1994 J.D.
Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana 1990 B.A.
Honors and Awards:
• Recognition of Outstanding Pro Bono Service, Houston Volunteer Lawyers, 2002
• Awarded for Outstanding Individual Contribution to the Houston Bar Association for his work with the Houston Volunteer Lawyers Association, 2000
• Houston Area Women's Center Volunteer of the Year, 2000
• Member Pro Bono College of the Texas State Bar, 1996, 1998
• Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, 2001